General & Technical Info
This multifunctional space, able to accommodate 2,500 to 15,000 people, will allow Brussels to become a milestone in the rounds of public shows and concerts in Belgium.
It was designed to accommodate all types of events, from exhibitions, conventions and congresses to cultural and sporting events through:
- A total area of over 10,000 m²
- A fixed platform of nearly 2430 seats including over 500 VIP
- The ' VIP avenue ', reception and restoration area reserved for our partners and their clients, accessible from the VIP seats in the heart of the atmosphere.
- A retractable platform / telescopic over 2700 seats
- A large modular scenic area to accommodate the most creative stage designs and interior sports fields of all types
- Technical grill stands up to the most stringent requirements scenography and optimized for ease of use
- A reception area of several thousand square meters and made available for access control, bars and small restaurants, changing rooms and ticketing
- An area of over 1,500 m² available for reception areas and cocktails and 100% dedicated to partners
- An area of 575 m² available for areas of reception and cocktails dedicated to the public wishing wider benefits (walking dinner, etc.)
- A backstage hosting many luxury lodges and administrative and multifunctional spaces required for production
- An impeccable acoustics